We strive to deliver products purchased from BAGALLERY in a highly specialized manner along with
ensuring that the outfit is sanitized, packed modestly, and is delivered at your doorsteps
in the shortest time possible.
United Arab Emirates
|4 KG||RS. 8,757.50|
|5 KG||RS. 10,509.00|
|MORE THAN 10 KG||Rs.18,600.00|
CUSTOMS & DUTIES
Customs Duty is a tariff or tax imposed on goods when transported across international borders.
The purpose of Customs Duty is to protect each country's economy, residents, jobs, environment, etc., by
controlling the flow of goods, into and out of the country. Although the global customers order and
purchase the goods online, the goods are still subject to an import procedure to clear the shipment
through customs. Clearance depends on:
- The country of origin
- The value including transport charges
- The quantity of goods
Each country has its own customs laws and the duties for different types of goods and values are set locally.
Any international transportation/courier company carrying the BAGALLERY order packages, must adhere to local customs legislation
and the receiver’s of the packages has to pay the custom duties to clear shipments on arrival.
Please be advised that :
- You will not be paying to DHL any further shipping costs. Rather, you will be asked instead to pay
customs duties, taxes and other import charges related to customs clearance in your home
country, as per local regulations.
- Whether a shipment is a gift or not, it must still go through an import procedure as determined
by custom’s law in the destination country. The shipment is cleared through customs based on the
origin country, the value and quantity, but not its purpose. You will need to pay customs duty
and taxes only if the value of the gift is above a stated local threshold.
- The customs authorities in the destination country determine whether any duties and taxes are
applicable when the parcel arrives.This is based on the information provided on the shipping
label (or waybill) and customs paperwork – in particular the shipment contents, declared value
and weight.Duties and taxes only apply to parcels delivered to certain countries and not all
goods are subject to these charges.
- The payment of duties and taxes are typically the responsibility of the receiver ie the person who
purchased the goods not the shipper. BAGALLERY is not responsible to pay for any customs duties
charged to their customer at the time of the receival of the package.
- Customers may be charged customs and duties by their country upon delivery of their
order which they will have to pay in order to receive the package. We do not know a
certain amount as it is charged by the delivery destination and not by us so it is not under
our control. If the package has already been shipped and customer refuses to pay the charges,
BAGALLERY has every right to get the package back and deduct the following charges from the refund;
- 1. Initial shipping paid with the order.
- 2. Return shipping charges.
- 3. Any tax/duties charged to BAGALLERY upon return. Please know that if the customer fails to
respond on time and the package is marked abandoned & destroyed at the destination
then no refund claims can be made by the customer.
To get the exact delivery timeframe of your orders, please contact email@example.com.