HD SUSPENSION TECHNOLOGY
- Bio-derivatives of Iceland moss and adaptive esters form a superb matrix for suspension and spreading of very fine high-definition interference pigments that would otherwise feel powdery. This unique matrix offers incredible skin compatibility, spreadability and even distribution of hues.
CHROMATIC RADIANCE TECHNOLOGIES
- Nano-Prismatic Bronze TechnologyAn ultra-fine interference pigment, this mesh bronze suspension (in contrast to fluid coverage pigments) blends into skin tone for a natural bronzed hue to highlight the base caramel tone of the formulation when applied on the skin.
- Nano-Prismatic Gold TechnologyDisappears immediately upon application with a natural golden hue as a foundation to healthy-looking, radiant skin.
- Caramel SaccharidesThe natural tan tone of the formulation is entirely from natural caramel which is dissolved in sea polysaccharides that completely prevent drying and unevenness common with caramel application on the skin.
- Nano-Prismatic Yellow-Red Camera Hue CorrectorSixth-generation, ultra-fine hue corrector blacks out red tones and minimizes undesirable yellow ones for skin that looks instantly better in life and on camera.
- Hydrophilic Polymer SystemA suspension of perfectly-spherical hydrophilic polymers offers colour stability and light refraction to minimize visible skin imperfections that colour formulations generally highlight further (which is why makeup often makes the skin look older).
- Filmogenic PolymersA studied suspension of long-chain filmogenic polymers prevents evaporation and offers visible evenness, consistency and hydration throughout the day.
Usage Note: PF 8% can be used on its own to add natural golden tan radiance to any skin tone. It can be used alongside PF 12% to create a natural and blended contouring effect (with PF 12% used above the cheekbones and PF 8% used below). PF 8% can also be used alongside traditional colour formulations.