When you’re jetting off to somewhere sunny, don’t leave home without Perfectil Protan – with copper which contributes to normal skin pigmentation.
- Scientifically formulated micronutrients to support your skin, including Biotin
- Provides triple active support for skin, hair and nails
Perfectil Plus Protan
From Perfectil, the UK's No.1 supplement for skin, hair and nails, comes Perfectil Plus Protan™.
Perfectil Plus Protan™ provides all of the benefits of the original Perfectil formula, plus specially selected micronutrients to nourish from the inside, including L-Tyrosine, Lycopene, Grape Seed extract and Carrot extract.
With Protan copper-biotin blend
Skin pigmentation (melanin) serves as a light filter for the protection of tissues against ultraviolet light damage. Perfectil Protan provides 1000mcg of copper which contributes to normal skin pigmentation.
Perfectil Plus Protan™ does not provide a UV protection factor.
All round support for Skin, Hair & Nails
Our skin, hair and nail health is important to maintain throughout the year. The specific vitamins and minerals within Perfectil Plus Protan™ help support the building blocks of your skin's lower dermal layer, hair follicles and nails, for normal health and appearance.
- Vitamin C which contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of skin
- Vitamin B2, biotin and iodine which contribute to the maintenance of normal skin
- Selenium and zinc contribute to the maintenance of normal nails and hair
- Copper contributes to the maintenance of normal connective tissue
Because Perfectil Plus Protan™ is so comprehensive, there is no need to take an additional multivitamin, or additional Perfectil product.
When to use Perfectil Plus Protan™
Perfectil Plus Protan™ is recommended at least one month before jetting off to your sunny destination, and continued for as long as required when back home.
Our top tips for taking care in the sun
- Avoid strenuous activity during the hottest hours (usually between 12pm-3pm), and make sure you drink plenty of non-alcoholic liquids to balance the loss of body fluid through perspiration.
- Always wear a hat with a brim wide enough to shade your face and wear sunglasses which filter UV to protect your eyes.
- It is important to remember to re-apply sunscreen lotion after swimming or exercise.
- Stay out of the sun during the hottest part of the day, usually between 11am and 3pm. Try to sit in the shade, even at other times of the day.
- Wear light coloured loose-fitting clothes made of breathable fabric including linen or cotton. Long-sleeved shirt and long skirt or trousers is a safer option to protect yourself from the sun and insects.