A scalp balancing shampoo for oily roots that regulates the overproduction of sebum. It nourishes hair fiber from lengths to tips so they regain softness and shine while sealing split ends.
- To cleanse, nourish and balance oily roots
- Treats oily roots regulating sebum overproduction
- Cleanses and deeply purifies the scalp
- Nourishes sensitized areas and dry ends
- Helps hair fiber to regain softness and shine
- Glycine® - Known for its moisturizing and strengthening properties, Glycine is fixed on the sensitized hair leaving hair nourished and fortified.
- Vitamin B6 - Slows the overproduction of sebum, the roots are healthy, the hair is light.
- Silicon free formula
HOW - TO
Step 1 - Apply a quarter size amount of Bain Divalent shampoo to wet hair.
Step 2 - Massage through scalp and lengths until lathered.
Step 3 - Rinse thoroughly and dry gently.