Sephora- Brightening Eye Cream 20ml
What it is:
This Sephora Collection eye contour cream contains 97% natural ingredients. Formulated with hyaluronic acid and caffeine, it hydrates eye contours and reduces the appearance of dark circles, puffiness and the signs of aging.
What it does:
The gel-cream texture absorbs rapidly without leaving a greasy film.
What else you need to know:
- Natural hyaluronic acid: from wheat, known to be an effective hydrating ingredient. It helps to keep water in the skin and protect it from dehydration.
- Caffeine: known to depuff eyes.
- 97% of the ingredients are natural; the remaining 3% mainly ensure the sensory appeal and good preservation of the product.
- Clinically proven skin tolerance, suitable for sensitive skin and eyes.
- Formulated without animal-based raw materials.
- Eco-design packaging: This jar is made of 55% plastic from sugar cane residue, the box is made of materials from sustainably maintained forests and it is decorated with plant-based inks.
- This product is manufactured in France by a company with more than 100 employees, which is a member of the United Nations Global Compact. This is an initiative that encourages businesses to adopt sustainable and socially responsible policies.